[Alac-sc-outreach] Draft slides for O&E Nextgen Outreach meeting at ICANN56 ; please review, comment

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:08:04 UTC 2016

On slide 10, we identified the two areas of work At-Large does

1) Policy Advice Development, and
2) Organisation Building.

using the info and text from https://atlarge.icann.org/get-involved

I'm thinking a third item should to be added

3) Policy Development - At-Large participating in GNSO Working Groups
and cross-community Working Groups and Review Teams

Dev Anand