[Alac-sc-outreach] Developing RALO Outreach Strategic Plans for FY17

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:24:54 UTC 2016

Hi Dev
We completed the  NARALO Strategic Plan for CROPP and we have sent it to
the GSE for  review and approval.
We need to stress that the  IGF  USA  is scheduled for  July 13 or 14th and
the two ALS members have applied for attendance.   We need to stress that
these applications  are getting tight for time for approval

Thanks
Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com