[Alac-sc-outreach] Version 4 of the Stakeholder Analysis Tool - now shows At-Large, ccNSO, GAC and Fellowship tool

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Sun Oct 23 06:44:04 UTC 2016

Wonderful tool. Thank you very much Dev.

My question: how data are updated? Automatically or manually?
If manually, how often are they updated.

For your information, I didn’t read everything, so maybe my question is answered and I didn’t read it. if it is the case, I do apologize.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
            +216 52 385 114