[Alac-sc-outreach] Version 4 of the Stakeholder Analysis Tool - now shows At-Large, ccNSO, GAC and Fellowship tool

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 18:35:24 UTC 2016

Thanks Tijani. Its a combination of both (automatically and manual).

The two sheets for GAC and ccNSO sheets reads the data automatically
from the GAC and ccNSO websites when the spreadsheet is opened.
If you scroll to the right of the GAC and ccNSO sheets, you'll see a
counter of the number of rows of the live data and a history of what
the numbers were in the past.
Whenever, there's a change in the current number, I'll know when
there's been an addition (or an unlikely deletion).

Then I can add the change to the "ICANN-ISO' sheet. I do it this way,
because of the inconsistency of how the ACs and SOs in ICANN and other
ICANN groups such as Fellowships use different names for the same
countries or territories, so I have to map or normalise the
differences in country names and territories so that comparisons can
happen on one country name.

A similar sheet was done for At-Large - the At-LargeCheck sheet reads
the ALS names everytime the spreadsheet is opened - by checking the
current number of ALSes with the previous number I can see when a
change occurs.

Dev Anand