[Alac-sc-outreach] Version 4 of the Stakeholder Analysis Tool - now shows At-Large, ccNSO, GAC and Fellowship tool

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:58:52 UTC 2016

I like to join Maureen and others in commending Dev for the significant
effort he is putting into this.
When this was presented at the last ICANN meeting, I recall(as I suggested
it) that we look for how ICANN can take up this work and produce theses
reports in an automated manner as I can imagine the significant
work(manual) that was put into this. May be good to know the status of that
suggestion as well.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos