[Alac-sc-outreach] IGF Geneva

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:16:58 UTC 2017

Hi Folks

I got verification that  our  application for a ALAC-ATLARGE booth  at the
IGF Geneva is verified

They provide a small table and signage and chairs in the small tradeshow
booth

Here is a picture which illustrates the size of the booth.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glennmcknight/31441470205/in/album-72157675856256361/

D*ue to the small dimensions  its suitable for two volunteers per time slot
that we will organize during the duration of the event from Dec 18th to
21st.   *

I asked staff to set up a wiki and we can setup time slots for volunteers
to signup.  Note in IGF Mexico we had 22 members attending the event.  If
it's similar to this one we could see  one hour per day commitment .  Main
times would be the morning, breaks and lunch to interact with the public.

We need to determine who will be attending the event.   As you all know
some of the proposals were rejected as workshops and some of us are doing
double or three sessions .

Can we determine who is planning to attend the  IGF Geneva?  Lets collect
names and start populating the booth space table when it gets created

Thanks

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight