[Alac-sc-outreach] Updating the Introduction to At-Large Slides for March 2017

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:29:15 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Been updating the Introduction to At-Large slides for March 2017.
I've updated various stats (the number of alses, policy advice topics,
CCWGs )

See
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AGL_411UrYQvMGREBbBlEaUwmAUYnKsDP0QjR5JAW9g/edit?usp=sharing

Comments, suggestions welcomed. A key question is whether one of the
activities we have identified on slide 9 "Policy Advice Development" should
be reworded to something else. This is in light of the ITEMS At-Large
Review Draft Report (https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/atlarge-
review-draft-report-31jan17-en.pdf). Pages 22 and 23 of the draft report
highlights how At-Large uses the term Policy Advice to encompass various
types of  statements the ALAC produces.

Hence my question.

Dev Anand