[Alac-sc-outreach] Updating the Introduction to At-Large Slides for March 2017

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 22:59:30 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Made changes to the Introduction to At-Large slides based on comments
received from Alfredo and Glenn.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AGL_411UrYQvMGREBbBlEaUwmAUYnKsDP0QjR5JAW9g/edit?usp=sharing

Changes:
- adding text about individuals in At-Large,
- replace the At-Large Organisational Diagram,
- colour correcting parts of the ICANN map showing no of ALSes that was
part of the template to reflect which region the territories were in,
- for the activity "Policy Advice Development" I'm suggesting a change to
"Comments on ICANN activities"

Comments, suggestions welcomed.

Dev Anand

Dev Anand