[Alac-sc-outreach] Developing Draft RALO Outreach Strategic Plans for FY18

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun May 21 18:40:15 UTC 2017

Hi Dev and All

In the case of NARALO  we are working on our  NARALO Strategic plan, a
comparision to the GSE North American Plan and lastly the  FY18 NARALO
CROPP PLAN.

Core in our  FY 18 is

   - Listen to the criticism of our FY 17 plan and alter the plan for FY 18
   - Concentrate the trips in accord to larger events ie. NASIG in PR in
   March 2018 and the 10 th anniversary of the NARALO MOU
   - Leverage the RIR relationship of ARIN and NARALO

We started the plan as a Google doc which are happy to share  which is now
in this temp location  for more edits
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Draft+RALO+Outreach+Strategic+Plans+for+FY18

Glenn

Glenn McKnight