[Alac-sc-outreach] Developing Draft RALO Outreach Strategic Plans for FY18

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sun May 21 20:17:18 UTC 2017

We began our plan with an evaluation of the outreach we did in FY17 and how
it was funded esp to show how much we used of local fellowships and other
similar funding, as well as self-funding, to undertake planned outreach
within the AP region. This also demonstrated how CROP fit into our overall
outreach strategy.

Our proposed FY18 programme also outlines how we see similar funding being
used for our attendance at regional events.