[Alac-sc-outreach] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] ICANN60 Blog Published

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Nov 13 17:23:03 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues
 Thank you Maritza for also circulate the information among LACRALO’s members.
 I have been invited by Janice, when she was the manager of this progrma, back  in Los Angeles during our F2F mediation meeting and as such, I have participate first exchange suggestions and then on the booth during Copenhagen and afterwards in Jo’burg F2F meeting during Saturday just before the event. During Jo’Burg I have also spend long time in the AFRALO booth interviewing women and had posted some responses on how they had their  "onboarding”  expereince in ICANN and which could be their suggestions.
After the event I have also suggested  some approaches for the program.
This time in ICANN 60, I had a chance to participate during the presence of Ergys and his group, now as head of this program, and had also the opportunity to exchange some points with him.
 I believe this is one of the most valuable programs inside ICANN since it is even harder than before to “boarding” ICANN by yourself without any help.
I would like  to put my name as Mentor for the community to decide – since with  my 17 years in ICANN in several different positions, I am sure I can help new comers to feel engaged and part of our community at ICANN from the very beginning.
Best regards,
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004