[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach and Engagement Meeting Update

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:59:08 UTC 2018

Dear Team,

As we progress and preparation for ICANN 62 coming forth, I would like to
request for an update on CROP funding status.

Secondly, also we need to draft an agenda for the next Meeting and also a
doodle poll be sent out.

We need to discuss the way forward towards Regional Strategies and Regional
Outreach plans as we wait for budget updates on CROP Funding.

Olivier, could you be having an update on the Onboarding Program and the
implementation.

Looking forward to the updates

Daniel

-
​​
-

Regards
Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa / Chair - FOSSFA / Community Lead - ISOC
Uganda Chapter / Geo4Africa Lead / Organising Team - FOSS4G2018
Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka

ᐧ