[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach and Engagement Meeting Update

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 25 08:06:14 UTC 2018

Dear Daniel,

thanks for your follow-up. Re: onboarding program, it seems that each
meeting is therefore seen as a standalone, separate meeting, thus the
travellers for Puerto Rico only attended one meeting. In Puerto Rico,
they were: Humberto Carrasco as mentor & Eranga Samararathna plus
Antonio Medina as mentees.
https://community.icann.org/x/wNPRAw

Alan's asked RALOs to suggest names for travel to Panama. Names have
been provided by each RALO and the At-Large Selection Committee met
earlier this week to make a selection. However, it appears that not
enough members of that committee attended the call to get a consensus
list of the mentor/mentees. Therefore it appears that no final choice
was made.
We should learn the results shortly.
Kindest regards,

Olivier