[Alac-sc-outreach] [cropp-rt] ICANN CROP FY19 ready for use by ICANN community

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed Jul 4 01:04:32 UTC 2018

Hi Dev
In Benedetta’s email and discussion in her talk with us she said that if there is no icann meeting in your region you can use a trip to your RIR. After you use that trip that we can use the other 2 trips for something we have identified in our outreach strategy,

In our talk with her we mentioned that at large is not allowed to attend the GDD meetings.  In an earlier email to her I argued for us to be able to attend our RIR meetings as these are in line with icann policy, she stated that they were in the process of writing the guidelines. So was glad to see these changes were adopted. Benedetta said had no idea about the GDD so sorry she used it as an example.

I have a copy of her slides

Best
Judith

Sent from my iPhone