[Alac-sc-outreach] ICANN66 Montreal

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:15:17 UTC 2019

Dear All,

In reference to the communication from the Sebastien, this springs up a new
discussion on how we can conduct effective outreach and engagement in
Montreal. I have looked at the link sent and it seems this is an
interesting situation that we can care about.

I believe we can do an effective outreach.

During the next call, we shall start discussing Outreach at ICANN 66.

I welcome ideas on how we can conduct outreach and also create impact in
during ICANN 66.

Your responses are welcome.

Kind regards
Daniel K. Nanghaka