[Alac-sc-outreach] ICANN 66 Outreach and Engagement Activities

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:39:24 UTC 2019

Dear Members,

We have successfully come to the end of ICANN65 in Marrakech. I would like
to thank Dev who has made updates to the Multi-Stakeholder engagement tool
and all the members who have contributed both remotely and onsite towards
outreach and engagement activities at ICANN665. I thank you all on behalf
of the Outreach and Engagement team.

we shall be starting preparations of ICANN66 in Montreal. Outreach and
Engagement Activities will be led by NARALO (Glenn and Judith).

Current suggestions for Outreach and Engagement Activities include

   1. Joint Outreach program between NCUC and At-Large (Olivier)
   2. Joint Outreach Session between NPOC and At-Large (Daniel and Joan -
   NPOC)
   3. ATLAS III Outreach Program and Leadership engagement program (Led by
   Joanna and Alfredo)
   4. Community Outreach Program (Coordination by Sebastien)
   5. Outreach and Engagement Face to Face meeting (O&E Co-chairs)
   6. NARALO Booth (Glenn and Judith - with collaboration with staff)

In case there is a suggestion of what I could have missed out please reply
to the thread.

I look forward to your co-operation.

Kind Regards
Daniel K. Nanghaka