[Alac-sc-outreach] Updated O&E Strategy Document

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 07:23:37 UTC 2019

Hi all

Just to clarify, within ICANN  At-Large provides advice to the Board as
well as statements that support the work of other ICANN constituencies. But
while we provide advice to ICANN agencies outside of At-Large we do engage
in our own Policy Development Process which is what we have don in order to
produce our strategic plans of outreach and engagement as well as capacity
building.

The At-Large PDP explains the advisory process but it also applies to the
way in which our own policy is developed. It  is important so that we can
understand the process that is involved in providing

[image: PDP-At-Large1.png]
[image: PDP-At-Large2.png]