[Alac-sc-outreach] [Ext] Updated O&E Strategy Document

Evin Erdogdu evin.erdogdu at icann.org
Mon Mar 11 04:12:18 UTC 2019

Dear Daniel and All,

Thank you for your work on refining the O&E Strategy document. I have done some basic grammatical revisions, and attached the strategy along with the ICANN Multistakeholder Advice Development Graphic, which I think would be very helpful for communicating the work of At-Large and the ALAC in the policy advice development process at ICANN. You may wish to incorporate this graphic into the strategy document.

In addition to advice, the ALAC also issues comments / statements. If you have any questions regarding ALAC / At-Large policy I am more than happy to help.

Best,

Evin Ashley Erdoğdu
Policy Development Sr. Coordinator