[Alac-sc-outreach] ALAC O&E issues and activities during ICANN67

Raitme Citterio rcitterio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:40:33 UTC 2020

Hi natalia

I find the things you suggest right away interesting and valid.

However, there are a couple of interesting ideas to explore

1) create a corner of the booth, a space to take pictures in the style of
the World Cup, (using your team's shirt if some people take it) to recreate
the atmosphere of the past World Cups.
(so everyone gets their dose of soccer, without getting physically hurt)
and a good souvenir photo.

2) About the chocolates. Mexico has excellent candies apart from chocolate
(it is worth noting the great variety of candies that have spiciness, which
could be a problem for some).

But I think Mexican chocolate would be an excellent option, I know some of
the organizing committee that are Mexican apart from lion to whom I could
consult that candy would be interesting (both spicy and non-spicy)
depending on the tastes of each participant.

Raitme Citterio
4FE7 B994 C1CF 2815 at pgp