[Alac-sc-outreach] At-Large OE campaigns for IGF2023 and ICANN78

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 13:06:50 UTC 2023

Dear all,

sorry for the delay. I am sending for your review the At-Large OE campaigns
for IGF2023 and ICANN78, SoMe component is included (*I still think that we
should have an additional time during each OE meeting (30`) for discussing
our SoMe activities - instead separate regularly SoMe calls* - it looks
like during upcoming months we all will have very busy agenda and lots of
work).

During our OE call this week we will discuss it and then put on google doc
as a plan.
After discussing and approving the plan, we will note the deadlines for
items and responsible persons.
Later I will offer image templates for the  ICANN78 social media campaign .

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo

ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, Co-Chair,
REGIONAL OUTREACH LIAISON MENTOR AND TRAINER

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation