[Alac-sc-outreach] At-Large OE campaigns for IGF2023 and ICANN78

lilian ivette de luque bruges lilidebru at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:21:00 UTC 2023

Dear Natalia and all,

I have been carefully reading the document on the O&E and SoMe work plan for the IGF and the ICANN78 meeting and it is a great plan, very well structured with clear activities, objectives and goals And you know that we are here to support you to make it happen.

 I also want share the link of LACRALO's Instagram
  https://instagram.com/lacralo.icann?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Best regards,

Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges

Obtener Outlook para Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>