[Alac-sc-outreach] At-Large OE campaigns for IGF2023 and ICANN78

Shadrach Ankrah ankrah960 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:49:11 UTC 2023

This is really a great plan for to engage during the two events. I will be
hosting a session at IGF and hope to attend physically in Kyoto to
assistance with some outreach.

I will be also great if the At-Large community meet, including
new/prospective members. This will be a great opportunity for new/
prospective memebers network and learn from the community.