[Alac-sc-outreach] At-Large OE campaigns for IGF2023 and ICANN78

Bram Fudzulani beatblam at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:23:34 UTC 2023

Dear Natalia,

This is impressive work indeed, I will also be attending the IGF and am available to help out on the ground.

Kind regards
Bram

Sent from my iPhone. iTypo. iSorry.

On 8 Aug 2023, at 3:08 PM, Natalia Filina via Alac-sc-outreach <alac-sc-outreach at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

Dear all,

sorry for the delay. I am sending for your review the At-Large OE campaigns for IGF2023 and ICANN78, SoMe component is included (I still think that we should have an additional time during each OE meeting (30`) for discussing our SoMe activities - instead separate regularly SoMe calls - it looks like during upcoming months we all will have very busy agenda and lots of work).

During our OE call this week we will discuss it and then put on google doc as a plan.
After discussing and approving the plan, we will note the deadlines for items and responsible persons.
Later I will offer image templates for the  ICANN78 social media campaign .

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo

ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, Co-Chair,
REGIONAL OUTREACH LIAISON MENTOR AND TRAINER

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation

<At_large OE-SoMe Campaign IGF2023_ICANN78.docx>