[ALT-Plus] Meeting with other groups in Kobe

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 20:21:26 UTC 2018

We are already including NCSG, NCUC, and NPOC into our future plans and
that is a given. However, as Keith is the new Chair and At-Large used to
have a meeting with the GNSO Chair at one stage. But it is just that
Heather visited us soon after she was appointed and I guess it would be
interesting to hear from Keith and his views about GNSO priorities, and
what might be of interest to At-Large end-users.

But more comments welcome.