[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Meeting with other groups in Kobe

Kan Kaili kankaili at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 06:10:24 UTC 2018

Among all the relations with other AC/SO's, the most important one is with GNSO.  This is because, as ALAC represents end-users' interests, we MUST know what the contracted parties (the mainbody of GNSO) want, and thus define our own strategies.

It would also be interesting to observe if there are any "cracks" between the contracted parties and GNSO's other constituencies, and thus define our strategies to our advantage.  :)

Kaili