[ALT-Plus] Meeting with other groups in Kobe

alberto Soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Mon Dec 24 21:22:21 UTC 2018

Some RIRs have problems with some ISPs to migrate from IPv4 to IPv6, and they need to spread the DNSEC implementation.
They also need to reach educational organizations or companies with their own data centers (they are not ISP but they have a similar structure), for both.
Our ALSs have the possibility to arrive on site, talk about this and even make seminars for its dissemination. I can organize a model on this.

Regards!!

Alberto Soto
+54 911 6212 5559