[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Revised Schedule for 2019 ALAC Monthly Rotating Calls

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:19:55 UTC 2018

As long as we can get a quorum of ALAC members, I will have to concede that
some members are not going to be able to make it, and for good reasons. I
guess its because we in the Southern Hemisphere have spent years of sharing
much of the pain of late night and early morning meetings, that it is our
turn to have concessions in our favour for a change. But the rotations have
been created so that we can all share the pain..