[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Revised Schedule for 2019 ALAC Monthly Rotating Calls

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:26:39 UTC 2018

Hi Maureen,

Rotating is painfull but good for all of us, we had a similar discussion in
the ccNSO PDP retirement working grouping. This morning i had a call from 2
am to 3 am, the last meeting was at a much favourable time. We have managed
to get things going. Dial outs are good for those red eye hours, serves as
an alarm clock :-)

Regards