[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Revised Schedule for 2019 ALAC Monthly Rotating Calls

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Thu Nov 29 10:43:03 UTC 2018

thanks, Maureen

No fundamental issues, I understand where you’re coming from. However like Hadia for me the 1:00 UTC is actually 2:00AM, so no guarantees there with regard to my regular participation. Also the 8:00 UTC is during office hours here, and I therefor cannot ex ante commit to being available for 90mins for volunteer work at all times.

ciao,
Bastiaan

*** Please note that this communication is confidential, legally privileged, and subject to a disclaimer: https://ams-ix.net/about/email-disclaimer ***