[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] Fellowship mentor and ABRs

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Mon Jan 6 09:35:44 UTC 2020

Dear Maureen,
Thank you for your mail and comming up with the two options.
I believe option 2 is the most appropriate option we should go for and I
can explain
I can agree with you that Sarah has been doing a good job but that should
not be a reason why the selection process should be changed.
Just like we had with León, he went through the process and at the end of
the day he got the position.
I think for fairness to others who might think they would do a better or a
worse job then Sarah process should be opened up and RALOs and individuals
can nominate . Those who are interested should submit a statement of
interest   and the ALAC should run a vote.
Therefore I believe that option 2 is the most appropriate option so that we
maintain the selection process.
 I know it might be an academic exercise that the same person would win but
it doesn't matter. The process should be maintained.
Thanks

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal
<http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> PGPortal