[ALT-Plus] [Atlas III Participants] **REMINDER** ATLAS III Participant Report to Complete

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 23:33:57 UTC 2020

Dear Friends
Please, find attached my Atlas III Report.
Do acknowledge receipt of this email.
Thank you.

*Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON*

*-Financial Secretary, Central Association of Nigerians in the United
Kingdom-CANUK*

*-Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders-An NGO in Special
Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United
Nations-ECOSOC*

*-Designated Contact Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate
Change-UNFCCC*

*-International Liaison Officer-Nigerian Nurses Charitable
Association-NNCA-UK*

*-Board Member-Conference of NGOS in Special Consultative Status with the
United Nations-CONGO*

*-Member Steering Committee Regional Committee for Africa-CONGO*

*-General Secretary, Civil Society Network of NGOs on Climate Change*

*-Fellow Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN*
*-Fellow Open Society Institute-Budapest*