[ALT-Plus] Fwd: [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] Follow up from ICANN72 Planning Call on 12 Aug 2021

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Aug 24 13:43:14 UTC 2021

I believe Sebastien has a good point here.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: ALT-Plus <alt-plus-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Sebastien Bachollet via ALT-Plus <alt-plus at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 01:24
To: Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
Cc: ALAC Members <alac-members at icann.org>, ALT-Plus <alt-plus at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ALT-Plus] Fwd: [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] Follow up from ICANN72 Planning Call on 12 Aug 2021

The interest of online ICANN meetings is to have exchanges with and within the global community
I would rather have one plenary each day

If not we can stop icann meetings
Less days, less opportunities to have global exchanges and what is scheduled that can’t be done in the day to day job?
Sébastien Bachollet
Envoyé de mon iPhone