[ALT-Plus] RightsCon News

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 20:03:49 UTC 2021

Thank you Olivier.

Sounds like something the RALO Chairs could organise, do you think?

Pity we didnt get notification a week or so earlier, the Chairs could have
organised something for ICANN70. But a webinar type activity on RightsCon
would follow on very well from some very energetic discussion on the event,
was it last year (?)

Anyone keen??