[ALT-Plus] ODP: RightsCon News

jkuleszaicann at gmail.com jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 20:26:51 UTC 2021

Great idea! Do we know how many panels were submitted by our community and on what topics? We might want to coordinate our presence at RightsCon once they're accepted. I'm certain also GSE and Adam Peake will be there.Best to all, Joanna ------ Oryginalna wiadomość------Od: Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond via ALT-PlusData: Sob., 27 lut 2021 18:10Do: Maureen Hilyard;DW: ALT-Plus;Temat:[ALT-Plus] RightsCon News
    Dear Maureen,

    some news forwarded from Brett Solomon, whose organisation is in
    charge of RIGHTSCON.
    I know that there was discussion in the past in at least some
    regions, to have people doing outreach at RightsCon. Perhaps a
    virtual meeting could be an opportunity?
    Kindest regards,

    Olivier