[ALT-Plus] GNSO Council 15 Dec 2022 meeting agenda is out

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 02:06:52 UTC 2022

Dear ALT-Plus,

There has been one addition to the GNSO Council's 15 Dec meeting agenda,
made overnight, for a discussion of whether Council has a role in the
prioritization and implementation of Specific Review recommendations
following the ICANN Board's resolution
<https://www.icann.org/en/board-activities-and-meetings/materials/approved-resolutions-special-meeting-of-the-icann-board-16-11-2022-en#section2.a>
approving the use of US$5.8mil from the SFICR to fund implementation of 45
community prioritized review recommendations.

(I had raised this Board resolution at that last ALAC Monthly meeting and
understand that the OFG-WG would be looking into the same from the At-Large
POV.)

*GNSO Council Meeting #12 of 2022 held on 15 Dec 2022 **at 21:00 UTC*:
https://tinyurl.com/y4fkdfc3.

*Full Agenda <https://community.icann.org/x/fAjVD>  |  Motions
<https://community.icann.org/x/pQjVD> *

   - *Item 1: Administrative Matters*
   - Item 2: Opening Remarks / Review of Projects & Action List
   - *Item 3: Consent Agenda*
      - Acknowledgment of the Work Plan
      <https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2022/draft/draft-subpro-ggp-initiation-request-clean-26oct22-en.pdf>
for
      the GNSO Guidance Process (GGP) for Applicant Support
      - Item 4: COUNCIL VOTE - Adopting the Council Committee for
   Overseeing and Implementing Continuous Improvements (CCOICI)’s Work Stream
   2 (WS2) Recommendations Report
   - *Item 5: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - Expired Domain Deletion Policy and the
   Expired Registration Recovery Policy Next Steps*
   - *Item 6: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - Debrief From Council-Specific SubPro
   Operational Design Assessment (ODA) Webinar and Q&A*
   -
*Item 7: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - Review Implementation Prioritization
   Supplemental Fund for Implementation of Community Recommendations (SFICR)
   Request - Council Role? *
   - *Item 8: ANY OTHER BUSINESS*
      - 8.4 - Update on RPMs IRT timeline.

Kind regards,