[atrt2] Fadi Chehadé will attend second day of March 14-15 meeting

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Fri Feb 22 23:45:05 UTC 2013

Folks,

I should have mentioned one of the scheduling issues related to the March 14-15 meeting is Fadi's schedule.  Fadi has always been adamant about attending the ATRT2's first meeting and places a high priority on the ATRT2's work.  He is traveling but will make a point of returning to L.A. to be with us.  He won't get home in time for the first day, but he will be with us on the second day, Friday.

I see the group is already engaged in vigorous discussion, so I feel like we're well launched.  I'm delighted.

Cheers,

Steve