[atrt2] Meeting in Beijing

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Sat Feb 23 17:36:59 UTC 2013

Speaking for myself, my own schedule for Beijing is already fairly well determined, and it's unlikely I can spend much time with team. Nonetheless, I think having a team meeting in Beijing is a good idea, and I'll do whatever I can to support the team's interactions with the Board or others in Beijing.

Depending on when the team decides to meet, I'll try to carve out some time to spend with the team.  Please don't interpret my unavailability as lack of support.

Steve