[atrt2] Questions for Public Comment

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Mar 29 22:46:22 UTC 2013

Hello all,

reading through the document, I noticed that it suffered the same fate
as ALAC document, whether the Accountability & Transparency Review Team
2 (ATRT 2) should be referred to as "The ATRT2" or "ATRT2".

When unsure, I usually expand the acronym thus using "The ATRT2" in most
cases. Since we're dotting our eyes and crossing our teas (pun intended)
we might wish to make sure we agree on to "The" or not to "The".

Kind regards,

Olivier

On 29/03/2013 23:02, Carlos Raul Gutierrez wrote:
> Thank you
>
> I have checked all the "carlos" sections
>
> CRG
>
> 2013/3/29 Larry Strickling <LStrickling at ntia.doc.gov
> <mailto:LStrickling at ntia.doc.gov>>
>
>     Some suggested edits and comments.  I accepted all of Brian's
>     changes and then edited from there.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html