[atrt2] Questions for Public Comment

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Sat Mar 30 13:00:16 UTC 2013

Avri,

I added your question re: the PDP.  Upon further review, the question on
Improving Accountability and Transparency near the end of the document is
drafted as a "catch all."  I revised it to add the word "questions" that
the ATRT2 should be reviewing.  Does that sufficiently capture the
question your were trying to pose?

Carlos,

I edited question #10 to read "ICANN" instead of "ICANN community."  Is
that consistent with your intent?

I would like this to be the last revision so we can get the questions
published.  Please respond rapidly.

Regards,
Brian