[atrt2] One pager ICANN finances

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Mon May 20 11:20:50 UTC 2013

Dear Olivier,

I know a lot of changes are being done at the moment. When analysing
finances you have to take into account the changes that have been
implemented but also evaluate the methods that are planned to be used, so I
am not afraid of the timing. Actually the focus from external consultants
could help ICANN staff evaluate the new processes as they go along, which
might be helpful.

Best,

Lise