[atrt2] Fwd: [GAC] Durban Planning and Preparation // GAC - Commonwealth Session

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Tue May 28 11:47:16 UTC 2013

Dear ATRT2 members,

Mark Carvel, the UK's GAC represetnative is planning a trainning session
with Commonwelath countries for Durban and I want to share with you some
ideas we have exchanged on a structured apporach for government outreach.
Back in San Jose we did a one day meetings for Latin Internet Policy makers
with both, ICANNs and ISOCs Boards. And we plan to repeat the training for
Buenos Aires.

I guess some of our team members can add a lot to a Commonwealth Governmets
Meeting in Durban.

Best regards
Carlos Raul