[atrt2] Info: 4 part series on ICANN Accountability

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Sat Aug 31 18:50:51 UTC 2013

Well, for a contrary opinion, let me suggest this series might be neither interesting nor illuminating.  As an exercise in reading, I color-coded the passages in this document according to whether they are facts, opinions or accusations.  I also left some passages unmarked for various reasons, e.g. they stated intentions, they referenced concepts that are hard to assign cleanly to one of these categories, etc.

Steve