[atrt2] FW: Message from Brian Cute - ATRT2 Chair

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Sep 24 06:07:44 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I'm sorry, I do not understand this thread.

This year the budget process had early fast track approvals in
March/April for any projects due to take place before October 213 and
then normal track approvals which should have been adopted by end of
June but with a delayed budget got approved in August.
So SO/AC costs that come up early in the FY (in July, August &
September) already go into a fast track.

Kind regards,

Olivier

On 24/09/2013 01:22, Larisa B. Gurnick wrote:
> Please see Patrik's response to Brian's question pertaining to the Finance.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html