[atrt2] ATRT2 Draft GNSO PDP Evaluation Study

Mark McFadden mark at mcfaddencentral.com
Fri Sep 27 23:23:06 UTC 2013

Brian and all:

Please forgive that this is coming from my personal account.  Our firm's
email is not currently operational and I wanted to make sure that you got
this as soon as possible.

Attached is the draft of the ATRT2 GNSO PDP Evaluation Study.  As we agreed
earlier this week, we have this draft to you in a nearly complete state.  We
will be updating some of the statistics when we send you the final version,
but for the purposes of Alan and Avri, all of the main statistical material
is here and all the findings are in place.

For Larissa and Charla:  I'm going back to Wales tomorrow.  I'll be in the
UK all of next week.

For Brian: best of luck this weekend to you and the full ATRT2 on a
stressful but important job.  My thoughts will be with you and your team.

Mark

Mark McFadden
Internet Names, Addresses and Numbers
InterConnect Communications
Consulting in Communications Regulation and Strategy
m: +1 608 358 3377
e: markmcfadden at icc-uk.com
w: http://www.icc-uk.com