[atrt2] First (sigh) draft of the SSR templates

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Sun Oct 6 16:14:27 UTC 2013

Enclosed is a revision to the SSR templates (as a result of additional input from Patrick and others) with change tracking mode on so people can see the diffs.

A thought: my understanding is that the idea is to incorporate the SSR (and Whois) templates into the main body of the report.  Given the length, I might instead suggest putting the templates in an appendix and including in the main body the "Overall Observations" section of the SSR stuff.

Regards,
-drc