[bc-gnso] Draft BC position Regsitry Registrar Separation

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Aug 11 12:18:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

If we're going to take on this subject, when there is no GNSO comment
period, then I think we should also take on the subject of price caps
at the same time, given that has a far more direct impact on
registrants in the marketplace. Furthermore, we should also note that
ICANN has not completed the economic studies that were required.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
416-588-0269
http://www.leap.com/