[bc-gnso] Draft BC position Regsitry Registrar Separation

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:37:56 UTC 2009

while I appreciate that Philip has done a draft, I would like to see price caps and the long awaited economic analysisincluded in the comment... but... where would this be posted and by whom?

As I said, as a small business owner, I support structural separation, and think it important.but I am not sure where this would be posted. Can we get a quick answer on that? that would be important so that the work of the members would be meaningful if they devote time to editing/commenting on the draft.Marilyn