[bc-gnso] Draft BC position Regsitry Registrar Separation

Michael Castello michaelc at traveler.com
Tue Aug 11 22:36:05 UTC 2009

Hello Mike,

I for one have NOT grown tired of his nor anyone else's email. I have been on boards with triple the amount of email to read through and a lot more strained relations. I think everyone is open to do as they please but once dialog stops we stop moving forward and fracture as a group.

Michael Castello
CEO/President
Castello Cities Internet Network, Inc.
http://www.ccin.com