[bc-gnso] BC Minority Position re STI Initial Report

Phil Corwin pcorwin at butera-andrews.com
Fri Dec 11 16:38:42 UTC 2009

As noted previously, ICA respectfully dissents from the BC minority position.
I am at a Congressional hearing right now but will provide a fuller rationale later today.
Philip S. Corwin
Partner, Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
2026635347/Office
2022556172/Cell

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey