[bc-gnso] Gary's Imminent Departure

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Fri Dec 11 15:26:16 UTC 2009

Dear Gary,

I know that I speak on behalf of many in the BC that have interacted with
you over the many years that you have provided our secretariat services when
I say how grateful that I am for your efforts on our behalf!  You have been
diligent in fulfilling your tasks, while tolerating some frustrated members
from time to time without ruffling feathers yourself.  I thank you very much
for your dedication to the BC and its work in the important debates.  I wish
you all the best, and particularly a happy and peaceful holiday season for
you and yours!

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff